English :: CC News in English

My Grandma is Gochujang Pro!

2011.07.15 13:44

cc 조회 수:90843

My Grandma is Gochujang Pro!

GRAMA1.png

Everyone says that no one knows the secret ingredients for amazing gochujang. 
My grandma is going to show off her gochujang skills that everyone will be impressed with the taste.
If you put this gochujang to any kinds of food, every recipe of every cooked food will taste the best in the world^-^

great.png

So, my grandma has gave out the recipes and the secret ingredient
The greatest ratio of each soybean lump,chili powder, malt, salt, and rice flour is all given to all members of families and neighborhoods.
She knows that no one can make exactly same as how she makes, so she taught them to make it their own way.

sec.png
Now, anyone can make grandma’s secret gochujang using her secret recipe,
but there are certain conditions to be made when revealing her secret.

There are six conditions and you may select as you wanted.
It will be explained using grandma's gochujang recipe. :)

Grandma picked one she likes out of four options.
Let’s see what the four options are.

If my grandma decides to adapt CC-BY to her recipe,
 it is saying that this recipe belongs to her.
Another word, this identifies that it is my grandma’s recipes!(Attribution(BY))

This is the most important promise that you must keep.
It is a least courtesy to grandma for telling her secret method of making gochujang for nothing.
Do not hide the fact that the recipe is from grandma!

grama.png  by.png

“You must say that you have used grandma’s recipe!"

If you see my grandma adopting CC-ND, it means she doesn't want you to change the receipe.

Simply you must NOT change the recipe!(NoDerivs(ND))
It is a promise that you will ONLY make gochujang just the way it is written originally.

no2.png

“Don’t make gochujang other then grandma’s recipe! it tastes BAD”

“Use it, how it is”nd.png

If my grandma uses CC-SA on her gochujang recipe, it means, you can use and change grandma’s secret gochujang recipe.
But you have to let other people use your new recipe like the grandma and make new sauces based on your sauce.
So more people can enjoy making delicious sauces!

If you distribute grandma's recipe that you modified, you must allow others to modify your recipe as well. Share Alike(SA))

OK2.png
sa.png

“Dear, tell the neighborhood about my recipe! and don't forget to mention it’s my recipe.

you can also tell them it is possible to change as fixed to the taste and tell that method to people as well”

If distributing personal creation by using CCL,
you can makes changes upon what i have made!
! sa (1).png

When my grandma indicates her recipes using CC-NC,

it means NO one can sell her recipe!. (NonCommercial(NC))

nc-LIME.png 

“you can share the grandma’s gochujang recipe with others,
but do NOT sell it. Just share the goods with families and neighbors”

nc.png

“Shall we practice?

by (1).png

If you say it is originally made with the grandma’s recipe,

you can add your own tips or create a new recipe, sell it, or do whatever you want.
by-nd.png

If you say that it is originally made with the grandma’s recipe, you can sell it or do whatever you want. But you CANNOT CHANGE the original recipe and can only use it in its original form.

by-sa.png

As long as you say this is grandma’s gochujang, you can alter, add your own tips, create a new recipe, sell it, or do whatever you want.

But when you show off your new creations, you should let other people to use freely like the grandma did.

by-nc.png
If you say that its originally made with the grandma’s recipe, you can add your own tips, create a new recipe, or do whatever you want.

But you should never sell your new creations for money or other things.

by-nc-sa.png
If you say that it is originally made with the grandma’s recipe, you can add your own tips, create a new recipe, or do whatever you want.

But when you show off your new creations, you should let other people to use freely like the grandma did and should NEVER SELL your new creations for money.

by-nc-nd.png
If you say it is originally made with the grandma’s recipe, you can do whatever you want.

But you cannot change the grandma’s recipe and keep its original form, and you can never sell it for money or other things.

now you have acknowledged with six promises, which promise looks easy to follow?
Don’t you think it would be the first one?

Actually, revealing the secret recipe of gochujang may not that big of a deal in the world.
But, with this small event, many things can be changed.

If you just say this gochujang recipe is originated from grandma, than you can tweak it or try many different kinds of methods. Also, tell people how great this gochujang tastes. If this gets into people’s recipe and sprad the word of mouth of how it is made, eventually, people overseas will know the method of this and experience the great taste of gochujang.

Like people acknowledge the taste of gochujang, we can do the same to the culture. like grandma’s recipe for gochujang, it is far better for my photos to be some person’s poster picture, envelop picture, calendar image, an icon, clip-art, one scene in the film, and presentation picture, rather than sleeping in the hard drives.

If you are curious about the story of gochujang and would like to know more,

please visit Creative Commons Korea hompage for more information. :)

Any questions? Contact to  CC KOREA .
Twitter @cckorea e-mail creative@cckorea.org

Originally created by Lime Hyeri

Translation korean to english by Jamie Hyo-Hyun / Paul Yoon-sung

사단법인소개 | 저작권 정책 l 사이트맵연락처
Copyright by Creative Commons Korea. Some Rights Reserved.

크리에이티브 커먼즈 라이선스 CC활동가에 의해 창작된 (사)CC Korea의 웹사이트 은(는) 크리에이티브 커먼즈 저작자표시 2.0 대한민국 라이선스에 따라 이용할 수 있습니다.